This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NestleSchoolDays#CollectiveBias
How cute are these? Wouldn’t the kiddos love to come home from their first day of school to a couple of these beauties!
Not only are they cute, they are super easy to make with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Cookie Dough. You simply press the dough in a regular size muffin tin…no need to go out and buy a mini size muffin tin! Fill with a super easy pudding recipe made with NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, top with a dollop of whip cream and a sprinkle of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels.
I purchased all the ingredients at my local Safeway store where they have tons of back to school stuff!
I am also excited to share this sweepstakes with you for a chance to win $100 Safeway Gift Card! #NestleSchoolDays Sweepstakes
I call our neighborhood Safeway ‘my store’ since I’ve been shopping there for over 20 years…I know, I look 25 so how can that be? But it’s true…:). They have everything you will need to get into back to the school routine!
When the cookies come out of the oven, use any round object, (I used a condiment cup but spice jars work great too!) and press into the hot cookie, forming a cup. How clever is that? Let cool fully before removing the cookie cups. Run a knife around the edges and they should just pop right out!
While the cookies are baking and cooling, make your very simple chocolate pie filling. It takes only 5 minutes!
Fill the cookie cups with the cooled pudding, top with whip cream and garnish with the chocolate morsels. Your kids are soooo gonna love you for this!
Have a great week guys!
- 1 package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- For Pudding:
- ⅔ cup granulated white sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup baking cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels
- Whipped Cream
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Garnish with
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a standard size muffin tin with non stick spray.
- Press 2 squares of cookie dough into prepared muffin tin. (It doesn't have to be perfect, you are going to make an indent after they are baked).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are brown.
- Using a round object like a condiment cup or spice jar. Press into the hot cookie to form a cup.
- Cool completely and remove from muffin tin.
- For pie filling:
- In a medium sauce pan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cocoa and salt. Add evaporated milk and water. Stirring with a whisk. Heat over medium heat until thick. About 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips.
- Whip together heavy cream and confectioners sugar until soft peaks form.
- Fill cooled cookie cups with cooled pudding mixture.
- Top with whip cream and garnish with chocolate chips!