This year, for the first time EVER…I have a nice little herb garden with herbs that actually grow, that I can actually use!
I am not known for my green thumb. I like instant gratification…things that grow take too long.
However, this year Seattle has had a warm, wonderful summer and things are growing in our garden, easily, without too much interference from me.
Super simple and healthy recipe!
- 4-6 salmon fillets
- ¼ cup fresh herbs. I used a combination of parsley, thyme, oregano and rosemary - but you could use whatever sounds yummy to you.
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375 or prepare grill. (I prefer to bake or grill this on foil to keep the fish from sticking and for easy cleanup)
- Mince fresh herbs and garlic, put in small bowl. Add the juice of one lemon, and remaining ingredients.
- Combine and spread on fillets.
- Top with sliced lemon.
- Bake or grill until fish is firm (about 20 minutes)
Another great and easy Salmon Recipe for you! Feta and Herb Crusted Salmon!