Wow! How fancy is that? But if you follow my recipes you know it has to be simple or else I wouldn’t make it! Lightly breaded, baked and stuffed with roasted red peppers and white cheddar cheese…although you could use any cheese you have around….feta would be good…anything with feta is beta!
- 4 chicken breasts cut into 8 cutlets (or buy them already cut, but it only take a moment to slice them yourself.
- 1 12 oz bottle of roasted red peppers
- 8 slices white cheddar cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking dish with non stick spray. Beat egg in medium size bowl. Mix breadcrumbs and parmesan in separate bowl.
Wash and pat dry each cutlet. Lay roasted pepper and cheese on top of cutlet.
Roll up chicken and dip in beaten egg and then roll in breadcrumb mixture. Place seamside down in baking dish.
Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and bake for 40 minutes and serve!