As some of you may know, I used to work in the corporate offices for Starbucks…and no, I do not have any inside information on the recipe for this bread…but what I got is a daughter who is an amazing cook and loves Pinterest! She found this recipe yesterday and whipped it up last night, and it tastes just like the Starbucks stuff…except hers is better because she added frosting. I just love the way that brain of hers works!
Now if Starbucks sues me for plagiarism, I can only hope they sue the the gal who originally posted it on Pinterest. Notice, I didn’t mention her site…us bloggers stick together 🙂
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
A knock off recipe that tastes like the real thing only better because it has frosting!Print Pin Rate
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned 100 % pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 14 ounce can store bought cream cheese frosting
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate large bowl, beat eggs, sugars, and vanilla on high speed for about 30 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients and mix. Add pumpkin and oil, mix until just combined being careful not to over mix.
- Pour batter into a 9×5 greased loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Combine store bought frosting with maple syrup and spread on cooled loaf.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 317mg | Potassium: 101mg | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1.5mg