A knock off recipe that tastes like the real thing only better because it has frosting!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned 100 % pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 14 ounce can store bought cream cheese frosting
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices, and salt. Whisk to combine.
In a separate large bowl, beat eggs, sugars, and vanilla on high speed for about 30 seconds.
Add dry ingredients and mix. Add pumpkin and oil, mix until just combined being careful not to over mix.
Pour batter into a 9×5 greased loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Combine store bought frosting with maple syrup and spread on cooled loaf.