These Skinny Frozen Yogurt Treats clock in at under 100 calories a piece! Made with vanilla yogurt and light whipped topping it takes less than 10 minutes to whip them up then in the freezer they go!
Don’t wait until summer time to make these delicious frozen treats! They are great all year round!
Just a couple simple steps to make these SKINNY Yogurt Frozen Strawberry Bars!
You will need:
- 24 graham cracker sheets
- 1 8 ounce tub of light frozen topping (like Cool-whip) THAWED.
- 16 ounces of low fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, blueberries, peaches…whatever sounds good to you!
Line a 9 x 13 pan with plastic wrap. If you don’t…you will wish you did come serving time!
Place 12 half graham crackers on top of the plastic wrap
Combine the thawed frozen topping, fruit, yogurt and vanilla in a large bowl.
Pour right over the graham crackers and smooth out.
Place the remaining graham crackers on top. Cover with plastic wrap and into the freezer it goes!
Freeze for at least 4 hours. Overnight is best if you can wait that long!
Can I substitute non fat yogurt in place of the light variety and save some calories?
- I have tried this recipe with non-fat and alas…they come out very solid. Not creamy at all. Recommend light yogurt.
What kind of fruit can I use in these Frozen Yogurt Treats?
- start with fresh or frozen fruit. If using canned, drain well.
- thats just a few!
More desserts for hot days!
To sweets that make us skinny!
Kathi & Rachel
What do you think about this recipe? Have questions? Comment below! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Skinny Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Treats
- 1 8 ounce Light Frozen Topping - THAWED such as Cool Whip Lite
- 16 ounces light vanilla yogurt
- 24 graham crackers
- 2 cups fresh strawberries chopped (or any fruit, fresh or frozen)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with plastic wrap
- place 12 halves of graham crackers in the dish
- Combine the THAWED whipped topping, yogurt, fruit and vanilla in a large bowl
- Spread on top of graham crackers and top with remaining graham crackers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freezer for at least 4 hours. Best overnight.
- Cut into bars. Store in a freezer bag.