This Avocado Lime Sauce & Dressing is JUST what the flavor doctor ordered. Creamy, delicious, and did I mention Whole30 approved? It’s healthy and SO FLAVORFUL, your taste buds will do a little happy dance!
I whipped up a batch of this on my own without finding a recipe– little did I know, I was not an original. There are lots of varieties of this on the interwebs. Alas…I am not the genius I was hoping I was.
A lot of folks aren’t huge fans of Cilantro; if that’s the case, skip it! You could use Parsley, Tarragon, Basil might even be nice, too. The choice is yours- you really can’t screw this Avocado Lime Sauce up.
How do I eat this avocado sauce?
- Toss it over a salad! Grill up some Lemon Grilled Chicken, and top it with Avocado Lime Sauce alongside some tomatoes, corn, black beans, and green onion. Perfect salad!
- Dip your French fries in it!
- Dip or coat your salmon in it. You could even slather it on after baking and it would get all melty and yummy!
- Slather it on a bun, OR a lettuce wrap if you’re #Whole30 and add an avocado burger. Avocado yumminess!
- Dip your veggies in it; Delicious with carrots, celery, and grilled zucchini! Our Avocado Lime sauce is so easy to use, it can really be paired with any veggie. It would be great in the middle of a crudite platter!
Curious what the finished product looks like? Check out this video to show you how CREAMY this Avocado Lime Sauce & Dressing truly is!
What do you think about this recipe? Have questions? Comment below! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula, while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Cheers to healthy and delicious sauces!
Avocado Lime Sauce and Dressing
- 1 whole avocado large sized, fully ripe, skin and pit removed.
- 2 whole fresh garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp cilantro omit if you're not a fan of cilantro.
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove peel and pit of avocado.
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on medium until all ingredients are fully emulsified together. If too thick, add 1 teaspoon of water until desired consistency is reached.
- Store in glass container in fridge for up to 4 days. Enjoy!