Chicken Avocado Burgers ! Avocado mixed right into your burger! Brilliant!
These were heaven! #Paleo #Whole30 #cleaneating #deliciousness
I have made these many times now. I love them with ground chicken but ground turkey will work in a pinch. (consider increasing your garlic, salt and pepper when using ground turkey to kick up the flavor a bit).
This has turned out to be the most viewed post on my blog…to say I didn’t see that coming is an understatement. The reason for it’s popularity is because it is so Paleo and Whole30 friendly, not to mention super easy.
Make a double batch, you will be glad you did! Hellooo lunchbox!
- I usually cook these on a grill pan indoors, it helps keep the meat moist…but you can certainly grill these outdoors. Just be careful not to overcook. I love this Grill Pan!
- When mixing the avocados and forming the patties – go gently to keep the avocado chunks intact. Using a more firm avocado will help as well.
- These will keep for several days in your fridge. I have frozen them as well, and the avocado holds up really great! Wrap individually and store in freezer safe ziploc bag.
- Great add in is chopped Poblano (for a little heat) or chopped Jalapeno (for more heat!)
- Nutrition info is based on Panko crumbs.
A few other fast, fresh and fabulous meals for you to try that are Paleo and Whole30 Compliant!
Easy Roasted Chicken with Lemon and Rosemary! – switch out the red potatoes for sweet potatoes to kick it up!
30 Minute Chicken Puttanesca! – One pan and tons of flavor! This comes together quickly and if your not an olive fan, no worries, just leave them out!
All my favorite Whole30 and Paleo recipes in one place!
Have a fabulous day!
Chicken Avocado Burgers
A new twist on a Chicken Avocado Burger! Mix cubed avocado directly into your ground chicken for a super kicked up avocado flavor!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large ripe avocado - cut into chunks
- 1 clove chopped of garlic
- 1/3 cup Panko crumbs or Almond meal to keep it Paleo and Whole30 friendly
- 1 minced Poblano or Jalapeño pepper optional but recommended
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss gently.
Shape into desired size patties and grill inside or out!