Pumpkin Sheet Cake! This super delicious cake is great for a crowd and is super easy to make. Don’t wait until the holidays to make this fabulous cake!
I love that sheet cakes are so popular again. Who has time to bake up a couple layers and decorate? I can almost guarentee that you will never see a fancy schmancy cake on my site. I don’t have the patience or the talent…but sheet cakes? I can do that!
The frosting is butter, cream cheese and real maple syrup. But you guys know how we roll. We cheat. You can buy a can of cream cheese frosting , add a couple tablespoons of maple syrup and call it good!
We love cake and you can see all of our easy to make recipes HERE!
If you need a bit more pumpkin and who doesnt? Try my Pumpkin Crunch Muffins!
To cheating and winning!
An easy to make delicious cake that will feed a crowd!
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- tablespoons Frosting - Shortcut: Buy a can of cream cheese frosting and add two maple syrup)
- 1 oz package 8 cream cheese at room temp
- 1 cube butter at room temp
- 2 tablespoons good Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- Chopped Pecans if desired
- Mix together cake ingredients, adding melted butter last. Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 350 until the cake springs back when lightly touched, about 40 minutes.
- (make from scratch or buy a can of cream cheese frosting and add 2 tablespoons maple syrup!)
- cream together cream cheese and butter. Add remaining ingredients and spread on cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans if desired.