We love our chicken around here! Easy, healthy and versatile. Now add some cheese and boom!
Doesn’t get much better than this…easy, healthy, fast! I’d say those are three requirements that make this a perfect recipe. Great for weeknights but fancy enough for guests.
How to make balsamic glaze for Chicken Caprese
- this is gonna be fast! Pour balsamic vinegar into sauce pan. Simmer until thick. Thats it!
I tossed some fresh asparagus in a bit of olive oil and threw it on the grill with the chicken. Reduced a bit of Balsamic Vinegar on the stove to top it off and Chicken Perfection!
If you love simple recipes with chicken check out these favorites!
Chicken in Easy Mustard Cream Sauce
Roast Lemon Chicken with Potatoes
One Pot Spanish Rice and Chicken
What do you think about this recipe?Have questions?Comment below!Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Hey and check out our new YouTube Channel!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 mozzarella slices
- 4 tomato slices
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Rub chicken with olive oil. Liberally salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- While grill is heating up, pour vinegar into a saucepan and simmer until thick. About 10 minutes
- Grill chicken until cooked through to 165 degrees.
- Top with cheese, tomato and a drizzle of balsamic reduction
Leave a Reply