All dressed up in pink and ready to party! Fresh Raspberry Vinaigrette – comes together in a minute and will brighten up your same old, same old salad!
I am not sure what took me so long to make this – could have been the lack of raspberries in the fridge I suppose :)….but never the less – once I tried it, I’ll never buy store bought dressing again! (I am such a liar…I will soooo buy store bought dressing again…). However, uh hem, this really was so very easy and the taste is super fresh. You could add a bit of herbs or even some greek style yogurt to make it creamy.
NOTE: You can remove the seeds by forcing through a mesh strainer. I left mine in…easy on the cook version 🙂
Another fast and fresh vinaigrette! 3 Minute Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
This zesty and tangy dressing comes together easily and quickly for a Big Bang of flavor! Fresh raspberries lead the way to a dressing you'll love, and bonus- it's gorgeous in a serving jar, too!
- 1 pint fresh raspberries 6oz
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- In a small bowl, mash up the raspberries with a fork. (you can strain the seeds out using a fine mesh strainer, but I kept mine in...up to you).
- Add remaining ingredients and mix using a wire whisk until combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes before using.
- Will last about 4 days in the fridge.