This big flavored Greek Pasta Salad is packed with crunchy veggies, chunks of feta and salty olives. Tossed with a super simple lemon vinaigrette, it is the perfect side dish!
This salad packs a big punch of crunch! Packed full of fresh veggies along with salty olives and fat chunks of feta it will become your go to pasta salad!
To make this Greek Salad stand out, we buy a big block of feta cheese and cut it into large chunks.
Salty kalamatas and crunchy cucumbers and peppers round out the veggies. A bit of red onion adds even more flavor.
Keep those cuc’s crunchy by removing the seeds with a spoon then slice them up!
We love english cucumbers. The long ones that are all wrapped up. No peeling! yay!
How to make Easy Lemony Greek Vinaigrette in 2 minutes!
Don’t blink…this is gonna go quick! Add olive oil, lemon, vinegar, and herbs into a jar….shake shake shake! Done!
What other kind of stuff can we throw into this Greek Pasta Salad?
- pepperonici are a real hit around here. Tiny picked peppers. They come in mild or hot.
- giardiniera – the whole garden pickled in a jar!
- chopped broccoli
- chopped carrots
- pepperoni or salami – we like them cubed for more texture
- avocado – oh yes, there is always room for avocado!
- more cheese – all kinds, cubed or shaved!
- most any veggie you have in the fridge can be tossed into this beautiful salad!
What about pasta? Do I have to use Rotini?
- Skies the limit on this! Orzo, penne, bow tie to just name a few.
What can we serve with this Greek Pasta Salad?
- grilled chicken
- grilled fish
- This is great for lunch the next day and the day after that!
If you love fresh salads than you will love this Strawberry Spinach Salad with easy Poppyseed Dressing, another 2 minute wonder dressing!
or this Asian Slaw with Peanut Dressing that uses store bought slaw…keeping it easy with tons of flavor!
To fresh salads that feed you for days!
What do you think about this recipe?Have questions?Comment below!Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Hey and check out our new YouTube Channel!
This big flavored Greek Pasta Salad comes with a 2 minute Super Easy Greek Inspired Vinaigrette. Packed with bold flavors and crunchy veggies with a sprinkle of chunky feta cheese, it's the perfect side dish to most anything!
- 1 16 ounce package rotini pasta bow tie, penne or orzo are great substititutions
- 1 red bell pepper seeded, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion sliced thin
- 1 english cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 ounces feta cheese block cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar white or red wine vinegar can be substituted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice about 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 clove fresh garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse until cool. Set aside.
combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a mason type jar and shake.
Seed your cucumber with a spoon before chopping to keep them crunchy in the salad for days.
Use a block of feta cut into 1/4 inch chunks for a bigger flavor and more texture.
Store for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
You may not use all the dressing...add about half, taste and adjust.