Winter Citrus Bellini is a a beautiful blend of prosecco and citrus juice garnished with a festive sprig of rosemary!
Nothing says ‘Christmas’ like a good holiday buzz paired with ones you love! Or..maybe you need the buzz to put up with the ones you love, but you know, tomato/tomato, tis’ the season, and this Bellini is great!
Prosecco is my holiday drink of choice, and I love finding new ways to pair it in cocktail form.
This Winter Citrus Bellini is so festive and easy!
Second to prosecco, I’m a big rose fan- this frose (frozen rose!) is my second favorite! Ya know- basically any type of wine, or prosecco drink is my favorite. While I do love me a mixed drink occasionally, I get a headache from them.
For this cocktail, I used Lamarca Prosecco. This isn’t an ad, and I’m not being paid to say this, it really is my go to. Recently on a flight from Seattle to Orange County I found out Alaska Airlines serves mini-Larmaca Prosecco’s! Welcome to 2017, people- you just made flying SO much easier. Prosecco cocktails always look so pretty in the fridge, and you could make this cocktail in a big batch, or you could make them in individual servings, like I did here. I like indidivudal servings because the fancy schmancy layering looks so pretty.
Do you have a unique favorite cocktail? If so- Share in the comments below and we’d love to post your recipe!
Cheers- happy holidays, guys!
- 6 oz prosecco *Lamarca is my fave!
- 1 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 oz grapefruit juice *sub for cranberry if you're not a fan of grapefruit juice!
- 1 oz lemonade *I use 15 calorie Minute Maid
- 1 sprig of rosemary *optional- for garnish
- sliced oranges *optional, for garnish
- In a champagne flute (stemmed or stemless), tilt the glass and fill with 6 oz. of prosecco.
- Slowly pour in orange juice, grapefruit juice, and lemonade. Slowly is the key to make sure you get lovely layers!
- Add oranges and sprig of rosemary to garnish. Enjoy!