If you have 5 minutes, this is how I would spend it making this 5 Minute Chocolate Pudding!
This rich and easy to make dessert is such a treat! Made with wholesome ingredients for a not too guilty pleasure!
Pudding…just the sound of it invokes creamy loveliness. Its like sex in a cup…and all it takes is 5 minutes. Think of the time you will save! That should open up say 10-12 minutes a
day week month right? Maybe I should have called it Sexy Puddin’. Ooooo I like that! (note to daughter – cover your eyes. Mom is a little crazy today…).
How to make 5 Minute Chocolate Pudding –
- Pretty simple stuff. Sugar, cocoa, milk and a couple other ingredients you most likely have hanging around. When I was making this I really wanted to jazz it up. Add some raspberries, or shaved chocolate, but I kept it simple for my peeps! My peeps like it simple, that much I know and I try my best to deliver! But, if you wanted to jazz this sexy pudding stuff up. I’d say a few chopped maraschino cherries (more sexiness), or whipped cream…um okay…
- We have used 1%, 2%, and whole milk. Just depends on what I have and the results have been great with all. The truth is that with 3 tablespoons of cornstarch you could use just about any form of milk and get a nice thick constancy. Coconut milk, almond milk…whatever fits yours dietary needs.
Hoping you take 5 minutes today for some sweet, sexy pudding…we all need a little pudding in our lives!
Silky smooth and delicious 5 minute pudding! If you make this once, you will make it a hundred times. Wholesome ingredients that come together in a flash for a real treat!
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter This just adds a bit of richness and a glossy look. optional
- In medium saucepan combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt with a whisk.
- Add milk and continue to whisk. Heat to simmer over medium heat.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat - add vanilla and butter
- Pour into your favorite dessert glass and chill throughly.
- Stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in large microwave-safe bowl; gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 7 to 10 minutes or until mixture comes to full boil, stirring every few minutes.
Stir in butter and vanilla. Pour into dishes to cool.