There is a trick to this 5 Minute Easy Alfredo Sauce and it’s amazing! No more standing over the stove for 20 minutes waiting for the cream to reduce. This hack eliminates that step! Creamy, fresh and delicous. Perfect sauce every time!
This super fast and Easy Alfredo Sauce comes together in a snap! Fresh ingredients prepared just right and always delicious! Serve with pasta, veggies and more!
Ingredients to make 5 Minute Alfredo Sauce:
- heavy cream
- grated parmesan or pecorino cheese
- salt and pepper
Lets get this pasta party started!
If serving with pasta – Cook pasta according to package directions.
PRO TIP: RESERVE ONE CUP OF THE PASTA WATER before draining this really helps this dish come together.
Toss pasta into hot cream sauce…oh ya!
Add about a quarter cup of the pasta water to the pasta and sauce to smooth it out. More if it needs it.
What else can I toss into this easy pasta dish:
- cooked sausage, chicken or shrimp.
- add two tablespoons tomatoe paste to cream sauce for an easy Tomato Pasta sauce.
- All kinds of veggies! Broccoli, peppers, onions and of course garlic if you desire!
Check out our Pizza using this 5 Minute Alfredo Sauce:
Other easy pasta dishes you might like:
- Lemon Ricotta Pasta in 20 Minutes!
- One Pan Meatball and Pasta Skillet
- Shrimp Pasta in Tomato Cream Sauce
- Easy Sesame Noodles – Hot or Cold
To easy pasta every night of the week!
Kathi and Rachel
5 Minute Easy Alfredo Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan
- fresh ground pepper
- Heat cream in sauce pan over medium high heat until simmering.
- In small bowl combine cheese, flour and ground fresh black pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium and add cheese mixture whisking until smooth and no lumps appear. About 2 minutes.
- If serving with pasta: Cook pasta according to package directions. Remove about a cup of starching cooking liquid before draining. After tossing pasta and cream sauce add about 1/4 cup of pasta water and continue to simmer. Add more is you desire.