Easy Sesame Noodles that can be served hot or cold! 15 minutes from pan to table is all it takes for these slurpable noodles! Better than take out because it’s made fresh at home!
If there is a food I love it has to be pasta. I’ll pass on the brownies and the cheesecake but give me the noodles! This super fast and fresh Sesame Noodle recipe checks every box in my noodle loving heart!
What ingredients do I need for these noodles?
- pasta – linquine (pictured) or spaghetti works great
- soy sauce – low sodium
- sesame oil
- rice vinegar – sub white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar if needed
- ground ginger
- garlic powder
- hot sauce – like sirichia or tabasco
- sliced green onion
- toasted sesame seeds
First get your pasta cooked. Drain but don’t rinse!
While your pasta is cooking whisk up your easy dressing.
Toast up your sesame seeds if they are not pre-toasted. They are so much better when you toast them yourself!
How to easily toast sesame seeds –
- Heat a dry pan on medium heat. Toss in your seeds and don’t walk away. This doesn’t take long. Keep stirring.
- Remove from the pan once they reach thier desired doneness. Remove from pan so they do not continue to cook.
Pour your hot drained noodles into a large bowl and toss with the dressing!
You are almost done!
Top with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Serve them hot or chill them and serve cold – it’s the perfect dish!
Add some cooked protein to those noodles for a full meal!
- sliced beef
We like to serve these noodles along side:
To Fast and Fresh meals!
Kathi and Rachel
What do you think about this recipe? Have questions? Comment below! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
In just 15 minutes you can serve up these slurpable noodles! Serve right out of the pot hot or chill for cold.
- 1 pound pasta (linquine, which is what we used, or spaghetti works best)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce low sodium
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (do not substitute this ingredient)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional - like Sriracha or Tabasco)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Cook pasta according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking in a small bowl whisk up your dressing ingredients: soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, hot sauce, garlic powder, ginger, black pepper and honey. Set aside.
Drain hot pasta and add to large bowl.
Pour all the dressing over the hot noodles and toss.
Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Serve hot or cold. Store in covered container in refridgerator for up to 4 days.
NOTE: To freshen up your chilled pasta pour about a teaspoon of sesame oil and a tablespoon of soy over the chilled noodles and toss. Taste for seasoning. Add more if desired.