In about two minutes you can whip up a batch of this delicious homemade Easy Poppy Seed Salad Dressing!
This Poppyseed Dressing is delicious on all kinds of salad. Veggie, fruit or pasta!
No need to run to the store and buy the bottled stuff. This easy to make dressing is made from ingredients you most likely already have on hand.
We use a bit of dijon mustard in our recipe. It not only gives it a flavor boost but it acts as a natural emulsifier and keeps the vinegar and oil from separating.
How do I make this Poppy Seed Dressing?
- Simply pour all of your ingredients into a jar, shake, shake, shake and done!
- We used extra light olive oil but you can use any oil of your choice. We find the light taste compliments the sweet of the honey.
How long will this dressing last in the refrigerator?
- About 5 days. It includes fresh garlic and dijon which has a shorter shelf life than say just oil and vinegar.
To fast, fresh food!
What do you think about this recipe?Have questions?Comment below!Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Hey and check out our new YouTube Channel!
A fast, fresh and easy to make vinaigrette that will go with veggies, fruit and pasta salads.
- 1/2 cup extra light olive oil or your favorite oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice about a half of a lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 clove garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Add all ingredients into a jar or a tight fitting container, shake, shake shake!
taste for seasoning, more salt?
Store in the refridgerator for up to 5 days.