This Greek Orzo Salad is the perfect easy to make pasta salad for all occasions! Perfect as a side dish or add shrimp and chicken and make it a whole meal!
We stuffed this orzo salad with spinach, peppers, artichokes hearts, cucumber, olives and even tossed in some celery for crunch! Clean out your veggie crisper with this easy to make pasta salad!
Ingredients to make Greek Orzo Salad –
- orzo pasta – looks a bit like rice but it’s actually pasta!
- artichoke hearts – canned or frozen thawed
- red bell pepper
- kalamata olives – or any kind of olive
- feta cheese
- Easy Lemon Vinaigrette – fresh lemon juice, olive oil and a touch of vinegar
Buy your Feta in a block and cube it so it doesn’t get lost in the salad like crumbled Feta can do!
What else can I toss in this easy pasta salad? –
- garbanzo beans
- red onion
- mint leaves
- clean out that veggie drawer!
We kept the vinaigrette super simple. Fresh Lemon Juice, olive oil and vinagar. A squeeze of dijon would be delish as well!
What to serve with Greek Pasta Salad –
Kathi and Rachel
What do you think about this recipe? Have questions? Comment below! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
- 1 1/2 cups orzo pasta
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 15 ounce can artichoke hearts - marinated or plain
- 6 ounces feta cheese - block type cubed
For the Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 lemon juiced - about 3-4 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook orzo for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse until cool.
- Add all the veggies and feta cheese to the cool pasta and toss.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small container and toss with salad. You may not use all the dressing.
- Store in the refridgerator for up to 5 days. You may need to add additional dressing.