These Savory and delicious Honey Roasted Pecans with Rosemary have only 3 simple ingredients and take only 20 minutes from start to finish!
Do not be fooled by the easy ingredient list or the super simple prep…these nuts are crazy good!
What kind of Pecans do I use?
- Unroasted unsalted raw pecan halves. The most basic pecan you can get! We buy the big bag at Costco…lots more nut for your buck there. Trader Joes is another great place to get your nuts on.
PRO TIP: Line a large baking sheet with parchment. This really helps the nuts from sticking and makes clean up a breeze!
Pour your pecans on to the baking sheet and toss in a bit of melted butter.
Drizzle the honey right onto the buttered covered pecans and toss! Your hands are your best tool for this job.
NOTE: We experimented with adding the honey into the melted butter and found the nuts didn’t get that shiny crispy exterior when diluted with the butter so pour that sweet stuff right onto the already buttered pecans!
Liberally sprinkle some salt and in the oven they go!
Bake for about 10 minutes…remove sheet pan, toss and bake for a bit more.
Sprinkle with fresh rosemary while the Honey Baked Pecans are still warm.
When the nuts are cool, break them apart gently with your hands.
How long can I store these Honey Roasted Pecans with Rosemary?
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks! But they will never last that long!
We buy these handy little cellophane bags and give as gifts all year long. We use them for cookies and all sorts of treats! We love to share and these make it a breeze!
Can I use other nuts besides pecans?
- You can nut these up any way you want! Mixed nuts make a great alternative, walnuts and cashews as well! Again, go for unroasted and unsalted if possible.
More snacks! Here are a few of our favorite easy to make treats!
For the love of nuts!
What do you think about this recipe?Have questions?Comment below!Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Hey and check out our new YouTube Channel!
Honey Roasted Pecans with Rosemary
- 1 pound raw pecans
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pour raw pecans on to baking sheet. Drizzle with butter and salt. Toss with your hands
- Drizzle honey over butter covered pecans and toss again. Spread out evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet and stir. Return to oven for another 3-5 minutes until pecans are just slightly brown. NOTE: these can go from toasted to over brown very quickly because of the honey so keep an eye out!
- Remove nuts from oven and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
- As nuts are cooling give a stir every 5 minutes or so to keep them from sticking. Break apart when completely cool and store in air tight container for up to 3 weeks.