These colorful Lucky Charms Cereal Bars are perfect for St.Patrick’s day, but also for Easter, or just an easy treat for the kiddos! We couldn’t stop eating them in my house so I sent them to work with my husband. They are addicting and I love how colorful they are!
I made this with the intent of St. Patrick’s Day- Ya know, can’t get enough of my lucky charms? But…I really like them for any Spring holiday. Or a Tuesday where your 10 month old won’t sleep and you binge eat everything you can see while you rock back and forth in a closet. I mean…I don’t do that. I would never. Who?
Ingredients for Lucky Charms Cereal Bars
- Lucky Charms: Get them in your cereal aisle (duh). Off brand would be fine too. Did you know you can buy dehydrated marshmallows on Amazon? Sure can. They’re great by the handful. I mean…uh. Whoops.
- Butter: I use salted butter because I like the salty/sweet dynamic but chef’s choice.
- Marshmallows: Mini marshmallows melt fastest.
- Salt: Omit if using salted butter- or not. Again, I like salty sweet so I included it.
Steps to Make These Cereal Bars
- Melt butter in pan. Once butter is melted- Add marshmallows and salt. Turn burner off.
- Add lucky charms cereal. Stir until combined with marshmallows and butter mixture.
- Spread into pan (greased with nonstick spray). Allow to fully cool until serving.
If you’re looking for a way to make these colorful little babies even more festive, dip the bottom of them in white chocolate colored with food coloring!
If you like these Lucky Charm Cereal Bars, – here’s a few other family friendly suggestions!
- Lemon Loaf Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
- Grinch Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Chocolate Malts
- Thick and Chew Cowboy Cookies
Enjoy! – Kathi and Rachel
A delicious, easy and festive treat!
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 16 oz mini marshmallows (or regular size- mini's melt faster)
- 11.5 oz Lucky Charms cereal
Melt butter in pot on stove on medium heat. Once fully melted, add salt and marshmallows. Stir until marshmallows and butter are melted and combined.
Turn off heat. Add cereal and stir until fully coated in melted marshmallows.
Spread mixture into greased 9x13 pan (use a smaller pan if you want thicker bars). Allow to cool before cutting into bars. Serve & enjoy!