Can you ever have to many easy chicken recipes in your arsenal? This recipe is great with all your favorite chicken parts. Everyone has a favorite chicken part, right? My fave parts are the thighs. I’m a total thigh girl, but wings or breasts will work great with this as well. These look a bit like wings but they are actually chicken thighs cut in half….like fillet of chicken wings!
Super easy recipe. Just bake your favorite chicken parts. (why do I think thats so funny?). While chicken is baking, make your super easy, sticky saucy stuff. Toss cooked chicken with sauce, serve and watch your family drool….not swoon…cause I don’t say swoon. I don’t say adorbs either. The other day a gal left the nicest note on my blog that said ‘ this recipe is perf.”. If it’s such a great recipe isn’t it worth the added effort of the ‘ect’?
If you don’t use an electric rice cooker, I got a great tip for ya guys. Did you know you can oven bake rice? It’s so easy and you will never go back to watching the pot, and you will never have mushy rice again either. It comes out perf every time! Here is the recipe: How to Oven Bake Quinoa, White and Brown Rice.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment and use the convection feature on your oven, if you have it, to brown up those chicken parts.
- I added lime for an extra zing, but I’ve made this without and its just as good. Don’t sweat it if you don’t have a lime.
- Got more chicken? Double the sauce! You can never have too much sauce!
More easy chicken recipes for you to swoon over….
Oven Baked Sticky Honey and Lime Chicken
Oven Baked Sticky Honey and Lime Chicken! So easy and so good!
- 2 pounds chicken thighs wings or breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
Sticky Honey Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 Sliced green onions for garnish
- 2 teaspoons Sesame seeds for garnish
- Serve with rice and steamed broccoli
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and pat dry chicken.
- Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 teaspoons sesame oil.
- Arrange on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with course salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- While chicken is baking, make your sauce.
- For Sticky Sauce
- Add all ingredients to medium size sauce pan. (you want something a bit bigger so your sauce will reduce quicker).
- Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half and you are left with about a 1/3 of a cup of sauce. Approximately 10 minutes or so.
- Toss cooked chicken with sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onion and serve with rice!