Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner – Chicken and Fresh Veggies all tossed together in an easy and big flavored marinade. Spread on a sheet pan and you have a healthy dinner in 30 minutes or less!
Chicken, peppers, onions and little baby potatoes all roasted up in a yummy quick marinade! Topped with feta and kalmatas. Such big flavor for a healthy and quick meal!
This last 6 months has been a blur of Seattle rain and clouds. So what’s a girl, with a happy disposition, to do with all this gloom? Watch 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls, thats what! Yup, just finishing up the last few episodes. That’s 154 episodes of Lorelai and Rory with a dash of Luke, for a total of 115.5 hours of binge watching bliss! Do you ever just get trapped in a show? This one was so sweet. No blood or dead bodies…just a couple girls with the ability to talk faster than a gaggle of girls on a wine buzz. The sun better come out pretty soon or I’m gonna be forced to do something productive…Like make more Greek flavored dishes! (such a smooth segway huh?…brilliant writing skills. Just like Rory).
Following up on last weeks Greek Salad Meal Prep with more Greek flavors. I loved the flavor of that chicken so much, I needed more!
See how easy it is to make Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner!
A simple blend of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and a few spices you probably already have. Mixed together and tossed with fresh veggies and chicken! Boy, doesn’t get much easier than this guys!
After only 30 minutes, remove your Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner from the oven and sprinkle on the feta and olives!
The next day, I took the leftovers, chopped them all up and made beautiful salads…which honestly, I loved so much that I’d make this again just for the salad opportunities. I served it with store bought Tzatziki dressing. Totally winner lunchbox!
Now that you have this sheet pan dinner thing down…lets hear how many variations you can try!
1.) Add artichoke hearts or other veggies like carrots or even diced potatoes!
2.) Switch out chicken breasts for chicken thighs or even fish! (just add the fish 10 minutes into the baking time so everything gets done at the same time).
3.) Nix the feta and keep it Whole30 and Paleo.
4.) Double the batch for days of meal prep!
Loving this sheet pan idea? You can see all of our Sheet Pan Dinners here.
The most popular is our Chicken Fajita Sheet Pan Dinner. Served over salad, rice or in as a lettuce wrap!
When we get tired of chicken, and that happens, we really love this Sheet Pan Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe!
To Fast and Fresh Sheet pan meals and the Lorelai’s and Rory’s who love them!
Greek Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried or 1 tablespoon fresh
For Veggies and Chicken
- 4 Chicken breasts, boneless
- 2 red peppers, sliced keep slices thick
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 8-10 whole garlic cloves
- 1 pound baby mixed color potatoes quartered red or yellow will work as well
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 2 whole lemons cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine all marinade ingredients in small bowl.
- Place sliced veggies on large sheet pan.
- Place Chicken in and around the vegetables.
- Pour marinade all over veggies and rub onto the chicken.
- Arrange mixture evenly, and nestle sliced lemons around sheet pan.
- Place in oven and roast for 30-35 minute or until veggies are slightly brown and chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Squeeze baked lemons over cooked dish. Sprinkle with crumbled feta and kalamata olives.