Sheet Pan Fajitas! – The easiest, most versatile dish to ever come in contact with an oven! And did I mention healthy? Easy. Healthy. Versatile. Sold! We posted this a while back and you guys loved it so much…. we redid them!
I love that everything with this is Whole30 compliant and simple, right down to the seasoning. Cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper into some olive oil makes your perfect fajita marinade.
Sliced veggies and chicken combined with a simple marinade makes a quick, delicious and healthy dinner !
I love the idea of everything dumped onto a sheet pan, tossed together then thrown in the oven and boom….dinner done! In fact I love the concept so much, I am busy developing several more sheet pan recipes to share with you soon. Been up to my elbows in sheet…pans…argh, somebody stop me….
Another few reasons to love this recipe. It’s healthy, low fat, low carb, Paleo and Whole30 compliant. It also feeds a crowd and provides leftovers for that boring old lunchbox.
Kick it up with hot sauce, or maybe a jalapeño mixed in with the veggies if you like spicy. Serve with sour cream, avocado, grated cheese…all your favorite fajita fixings! Wrap it all up in a warm tortilla, lettuce leaf or dump it on salad! We love the flavor of this chilled.
Tips to make Sheet Pan Fajitas:
- Slice your chicken and veggies about the same thickness to ensure everything is done at the same time.
- Use the convection feature on your oven if you have it, it will brown the veggies nicely.
- I purchase my large sheet pans at Costco.
- You can substitute a casserole dish or 9 x 13 cake pan in a pinch.
- See all my fast healthy dinners here!
- Top yours with avocado, cilantro and red onion (like below) and toss around to warm those up- adds a ton of flavor without a ton of calories!
If you love the ease of this dish, you will loveour Chili Lime Shrimp Fajitas too! 10 minutes to prep and 10 minutes in the oven!
If you are loving this Sheet Pan thing, here are a few more! – 6 East, Fast and Fresh Sheet Pan Dinners!
What do you think about this recipe? Have questions? Comment below! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula, while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
A easy and family friendly one pan dinner! Top a salad, fill a tortilla or wrap it up in a lettuce or bread wrap!
- 1 pound chicken breasts - sliced thinly
- 1 red pepper - sliced
- 1 green pepper - sliced
- 1 yellow pepper - sliced
- 1 in onion - halved and cut slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- In small bowl combine oil, chili powder, cumin, chili flakes, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken, veggies and oil mixture together on a large sheet pan with one inch edge.
- Spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked and the veggies are soft with a crispy edge.
- Serve with tortillas, sour cream, avocado and all your favorite fajita fixins!