Radish Citrus Salad with an Orange and Honey Dressing! This bright and easy salad is perfect for Spring. Made with convenient Dandy Ready Radishes, this salad comes together in a snap and packs a huge flavor punch.
Fresh and crunchy, this salad screams springtime! Easy to use Dandy Radishes pair well with sliced citrus fruit and celery for a fresh taste! The creamy Orange and Honey dressing takes just minutes to make and adds a bit of tang.
- This recipe is sponsored by Dandy Radishes. Their Ready Radishes make this recipe so simple! Learn more about them here and be sure to find them at your local grocer!
- While you’re at it, keep an eye out for Dandy Celery! These pre washed & pre cut celery sticks can also be found at a grocer near you, or click here.
All About Radishes
Radishes are a root vegetable, & known for their lightly spicy, peppery taste. They’re high in Vitamin C, low calorie, and pack a huge flavor punch along with their crunchy texture.
Ingredients to make Radish Citrus Salad
- Dandy Ready to eat radishes – whole and ministick cut
- leafy lettuce
- 2 oranges
- 1 grapefruit
- celery- Dandy Celery is our favorite, their pre washed, pre cut celery sticks are so convenient and always so fresh!
Orange and Honey Dressing Ingredients
- mayonnaise- you could use Greek yogurt to keep the calorie count down
- orange zest
- poppy seeds – optional, but adds a nice texture and sweetness
How to make Radish Citrus Salad –
- Start by trimming your oranges and grapefruit. You can certainly section them out rather than slice them up. Whatever you prefer!
- Simply slice off the top and bottom then run the knife down the fruit to remove the peel and slice them up. So easy!
- Line your favorite platter with butter or leaf lettuce and place the sliced oranges and grapefruit around the tray. Toss the radishes and celery together and pile that up in the middle.
What else can I toss in this salad?
The options are endless! Any of your favorite salad ingredients. Clean out the fridge!
- chopped green onion
- bell peppers
Here are a few more veggie lover recipes! –
Kathi and Rachel
What do you think about this recipe? Have questions? Comment below! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Hey and check out our new YouTube Channel!
- 1 Dandy Radishes
- 1 Dandy mini stick Radishes
- 2 oranges - trimmed and sliced
- 1 grapefruit - trimmed and sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves
- 3 stalks celery - sliced
For Orange and Honey Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds - optional
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Line platter with lettuce leaves for garnish.
- Slice the radishes as desired, and chop celery.
- Peel and slice the oranges and grapefruit as desired.
- Arrange oranges and grapefruit around the outside of the platter. Toss radishes and celery together, in the middle of the platter.
- In a small jar or bowl, mix together dressing ingredients with a whisk.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, serve with salad tongs & enjoy!
Leave a Reply