Do you guys ever get tired of me blogging about how easy my recipes are? I feel like that’s the first thing I say on every post….well here I go again! This recipe is soooo easy! No, really it is! Plus- I love that this salmon is baked- perfect for any season.
It’s Feta, a few fresh herbs, lemon and salmon. That’s it. Comes together in about 3 minutes and bakes up quickly on parchment or foil, no mess! Who’s your buddy? Who’s your pal in the kitchen? Meeee!
No special equipment needed (because you know I am lazy and hate to clean up all those kitchen accessories). My knife works great. Chop up the Feta, herbs, squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt. Spread on a salmon fillet. Place in oven. Sip a glass of Chardy and boom! Gourmet meal, family is cheering, husband is kissing all over ya and life is lovely.
I always have Feta in the fridge. I buy the big containers at Costco and use it on everything. I have been dieting since I was a young chub and love, love, love cheese. Feta gives me the biggest bang for my cheesy calorie and ads a ton of flavor.
Hoping you love this easy recipe!
If you have salmon but no Feta in the fridge – try my Lime and Garlic Salmon
Or an easy Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner!
- 1 salmon fillet - I use Steelhead from Costco but Atlantic or any other will be fine. Thaw if frozen.
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley - rough chopped you will finish chopping with Feta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives - rough chopped you will finish chopping with Feta
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment or foil for easy clean up.
- Combine parsley, chives, Feta, lemon, salt and pepper on cutting board.
- Run knife through it several times, chopping up all ingredients to mix.
- Spread on fillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.