These Peanut Butter Crinkle cookies are the cookies I give when I love someone :). The best and Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies you will ever make! Crackly on the outside and creamy in the middle!
This is my third batch of Peanut Butter Crinkles in three weeks. I’m getting to the point where I can make these without the recipe. I love that when that happens!
Remember those classic peanut butter cookies, the kind we had as kids….with the little fork criss crosses on them? They were pretty crumbly, and sometimes darn right dry. But these beauties are chewy and crackly and crunchy and perfect. I’m highly descriptive when it comes to my cookies!
Ingredients to make Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies:
- peanut butter – smooth regular old PB will do. I use Jif.
- white granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- baking soda
- Turbinado sugar – sometimes called sugar in the raw
Can I double this recipe?
Yes, in fact I’d double them and freeze the dough I don’t use for up to three months! Hover over the ‘serving size’ in the recipe card and a slider will pop up. Adjust the serving size easily from there!
If you like your cookies , we got em for ya!
- Molasses Crinkles Cookies
- Mrs Fields Style Cookies
- Double Chocolate Cookies with Sea Salt
- Soft Ginger Cookies
If you love someone, make them cookies!
Kathi & Rachel
Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (just regular peanut butter not the stir up kind. I use Jif)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- raw granulated sugar for rolling cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment, silpat or spray with non-stick spray.
- Using an electric mixer, combine sugars, butter, egg, peanut butter and vanilla until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt to wet ingredients.
- Mix for about 3-4 minutes scraping down the sides a time or two.
- Shape teaspoonfuls of dough into round balls. Roll in sugar and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch and crackly.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet to cool completely.
I double the cookie dough batch and freeze the other half. Wrap in parchment and in a ziploc bag. Thaws out beautifully at room temp.
These are delicious! Peanut butter cookies have always been one of my favs 😋 YUM. These came out perfect! I made them into Peanut Butter Blossoms by adding a Hershey Kiss in the center. I used the Golden Monk Fruit sweetener by Lakato and they came out perfect 🥰
Mine didn’t hold their shape and flattened out completely when I baked them. Did everything right. They are delicious though
Kathi & Rachel says
Hi Julie – I’m so sorry your cookies were not perfect! Flat cookies are usually the result of not enough flour, too soft of butter or baking them on an already hot cookie sheet. Before you measure the flour, fluff it up a bit and be super accurate. Hoping you will try them again. I know the recipe works, I have made them at least 30 times! Thanks for your note. Kathi
Hi! I want to make these this weekend. Just want to double check that you don’t have to chill the dough, right?
Kathi & Rachel says
Correct you do not have to chill! These are my favorite cookies, they come out perfect every time! I usually just bake a dozen and wrap the dough in plastic wrap, store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Just made it! It’s in th e crackling! Absolutely delicious. I turned the oven up slightly and used a cookie scooper to make perfect little round shapes. Absolutely delicious and not your ordinary peanut butter cookies!
These are amazing. Will be our new favorite for peanut butter cookies
Kathi Kirk says
I am so glad you liked them! They are, without a doubt, my most favorite cookie! Thank you for taking the time to send a note!
Peanut butter cookies are one of my favorites and these look fabulosly delicious! I hope you saved some for me 🙂