Incredibly easy to make Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin – With only a few ingredients and no expertise required, this dish will become a favorite!
The easiest pork tenderloin you will ever make! No searing the meat prior to cooking, no tying little strings….just baste with a simple honey dijon sauce, wrap, bake and eat! You are soooo gonna impress your family and friends with this one!
The honey dijon sauce does double duty. It flavors the meat as well as keeping the prosciutto adhered to the tenderloin, so tying little annoying strings is not necessary. I don’t know about you, but these chubby little fingers hate that string.
How to make Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin –
To start, lay out a piece of parchment paper, foil or even plastic wrap will do. Now place your prosciutto, overlapping slightly, making it the same length as your pork loin.
Place the pork on the prosciutto and brush with half of your honey dijon sauce.
Now simply lift up the parchment edge and it will just roll itself up! It’s a miracle I tell ya!
Roll it rather tightly as the pork will shrink while roasting and you want it to adhere to the pork.
Brush the top of the prosciutto with more honey dijon sauce. Pop in the oven for 45 minutes and the crowd goes crazy with your cooking super stardom! Your family and friends are amazed and you win triple big hugs at dinner time! Go you!
NOTE: Turn this into a simple sheet pan dinner by tossing some cubed sweet potatoes and brussell sprouts around the pork! One pan easy!
If you need some extra help or want to see this recipe in action, take a peek at this video of our Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Loin!
If you really wanted to make them go crazy with food delight. I’d serve this with my Cheesy Potatoes Au Gratin! Don’t be fooled by this dish’s fancy pants appeal. It’s just sliced potatoes standing up at attention with a simple cream sauce!
To easy and healthy dinners that are so pretty!
What do you think about this recipe?Have questions?Comment below!Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Hey and check out our new YouTube Channel!
An incredibly easy but fancy looking dinner that requires no special equipment and is on the table in around 30 minutes!
- 1 Pork Tenderloin - about 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 oz of thinly slice Prosciutto
- 1/4 cup honey omit if Paleo or Whole30
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In small bowl combine honey and dijon
- Lay out Prosciutto on parchment, slightly overlapping.
- Place pork on Prosciutto.
- Brush with honey dijon mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lifting parchment, roll up.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees for medium well.
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing (this is important 🙂
Tips to make this beautiful and easy Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Loin
- Lay the thinly sliced prosciutto on top of parchment, foil or plastic wrap.
- When rolling the prosciutto over the pork, use the parchment as a 'lift'.
- Roll tightly as the pork will shrink while roasting.
- For an additional easy meal, sprinkle diced sweet potato and broccoli around the pork loin for an easy and healthy sheet pan dinner!