Sheet Pan Chili Lime Shrimp Fajitas are made with wholesome ingredients for a fast and fresh meal! Mix everything on a sheet pan with a super flavorful marinade. Who doesn’t want tacos for dinner!
20 minute dinner…boom! Ten minutes of slicing, about ten minutes of baking, and you will get these yummy Sheet Pan Chili Lime Fajitas on the table!
Pile them onto a salad, or wrap it all up in lettuce or warm tortillas. Top them with all your fave mexican condiments like salsa, sour cream, and avocado of course!
What kind of shrimp do I use to make these Chile Lime Fajitas?
- We used medium size, raw, tail on 31-40 in a pound. Love the Costco brand.
- You can use any thawed raw shrimp, tail on or off, just depends on how you feel about plucking them off while eating. Me? I kinda like the activity :).
- Keep them medium size if possible. If your shrimp is too small it will get over cooked and tough waiting for the veggies to catch up.d
How to make Sheet Pan Chile Lime Fajitas:
This is pretty easy….
Mix up your simple marinade which includes, olive oil, lime juice and spices.
Slice your veggies. Keep them on the thinner side so they get done at the same time as the shrimp.
You can do this in a bowl or directly on the sheet pan. They won’t know the difference!
We are not a big fans of super spicy, but if you are, kick up the marinade with a bit more crushed pepper and throw a sliced jalapeño into the veggie mix.
How else can I eat these Shrimp Fajitas?
- chilled on top of salad for lunch the next day
- in a flour or corn tortilla
- chopped up and stuffed inside a lettuce wrap
- chopped up and added to egg’s the next day for breakfast.
- This meal is a gift that keeps on giving!
What should I serve with Fajitas?
- Serve it up with a side of Spanish Rice
- Fresh Corn and Avocado Salad to round out the meal
- A simple side of fruit will do the trick as well!
- Use all your favorite taco toppings like sour cream, avocado, salsa and a bit of cheese
Check out our other delicious Fajita Sheet Pan Dinners!
To Fast, Fresh and Healthy!
Sheet Pan Chili Lime Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 pound raw deveined shrimp, with or without tails 31-40 count, thawed if frozen
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced large
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 limes 1 juiced, 1 sliced for condiment
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Mix olive oil, chili powder, crushed pepper, cumin, garlic, juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper in small bowl or measuring cup.
- Add sliced veggies and shrimp into large bowl and toss with olive oil mixture
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until veggies are soft and starting to brown and shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve with remaining lime slices.