These Air Fryer Turkey Burgers stay juicy and tender when cooked in your Air Fryer! Made with ground turkey or ground chicken, it’s a super fast and healthy meal!
We love our new Air Fryers and these super easy and healthy turkey burgers are one of our favorite recipes to make in them! (And Extra Crispy Chicken Wings...oh ya, the wings are worth the purchase of the Air Fryer alone! )
PRO TIP: You can make these delish burgers with ground chicken or turkey. Avoid ground breast meat if possible and purchase the 93/7 fat content product. You might save a few calories by using only ground breast meat but they will be dry. There is no way around it. Fat equals flavor and to get a juicy burger you need a bit of it.
How to make the best Air Fryer Ground Turkey or Chicken Burgers :
- Preheat Air Fryer to 360 degrees.
- Add parchment liner if using. We love these Air Fryer Parchment Paper product! It keeps your fryer clean and adds a bit more browning. (Safety Tip: never put the parchment liners in the basket when pre heating your fryer. They are very light and will get sucked up in the fan and burn. How do I know this…experience :).
- Set the ‘turn’ option if you have it (beeps to remind you to turn the burgers)
- Cook for 8 minutes, turn and cook 6-8 minutes more (for a 4 ounce patty).
- Perfectly cooked when burger reaches 165 degrees internally.
We use simple fresh ingredients. We find that most ground meat can be on the moist side. The bread crumbs will help to bind the burger and the egg keeps it super juicy!
What can I serve with these burgers?
To Easy Healthy and Tasty Burgers…anytime!
Kathi and Rachel
What do you think about this recipe? Have questions? Comment below! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Easy and delicious burgers made with ground turkey or ground chicken.
- 1 pound ground turkey or ground chicken
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Gently form 4 equal size burger patties.
Preheat Air Fryer to 360 degrees. Place burgers in basket and cook for 8 minutes.
Turn and cook an additional 6-8 minutes or until burgers reach 165 degrees internally.
Serve with or without a bun and all your favorite burger condiments!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we might receive a very small commission, at no additional cost to you, should you chose to purchase that linked item. We only link to items I know and trust. Clink!