Sometimes ya gotta go old school! Like these super easy and delicious Cherry Topped Brownies made with boxed mix and canned cherry pie filling! The second layer is cream cheese and a jar of store bought frosting. Doesn’t get any easier or yummier!
Nothing says I love you like chocolate and cherries! January cleanse is done…bring on the dessert! This easy to make crowd pleaser will be the one everyone asks for over and over again!
How to make Easy Cherry Topped Brownies with boxed brownie mix!
- The first layer is simply a box of brownie mix baked up.
- Second layer is a combo of cream cheese and a jar of store bought vanilla frosting (genius!)
- Third layer, pour on a can of cherry pie filling. Chill and dessert is done!
After baking the brownies and letting them cool…you simply combine 2 packages of cream cheese and one container of frosting!
Boom bodda bing you got a thick and delicious cream cheese layer!
Now top with a can of cherry pie filling and chill.
How many servings are in this 9 x 13 pan?
- Recommended: 3x2x2, that means the brownies will be cut in approximately 3 rows by 6 columns = 18 servings.
- Smaller: 2x2x2, that means the brownies will be cut in approx 4 rows by 6 columns = 24 servings.
How do I store these Cherry Topped Brownies and how long will they last?
- Store them in the refrigerator
- and they will certainly last a good 5 days. Doubt they will sit that long!
Hope you enjoy this delicious and easy brownie dessert!
We love feed desserts to crowds! Here are a few of our most popular recipes!
To easy crowd pleasing desserts!
What do you think about this recipe?Have questions?Comment below!Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Hey and check out our new YouTube Channel!
Easy dessert made with store bought ingredients!
- 1 18 ounce box fudge brownie mix
- 1 16 ounce can store bought vanilla frosting
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
Prepare brownies according to package directions for a 9 x 13 pan. Cool.
Combine frosting and cream cheese in seperate bowl using an electric mixer.
Spread frosting/cream cheese mixture on to cooled brownies and refridgerate for at least an hour.
Top with cherry pie filling and serve!
Store leftovers in refridgerator for up to 5 days.
Adopted from Pillsbury.com