This Garlic, Dijon and Fresh Herb Salmon will become your favorite go to salmon recipe!
This year, for the first time EVER…I have a nice little herb garden with herbs that actually grow, that I can actually use!
I am not known for my green thumb. I like instant gratification…things that grow take too long.
However, this year Seattle has had a warm, wonderful summer and things are growing in our garden, easily, without too much interference from me.
To Super simple and healthy recipe!
An easy and healthy salmon dinner your whole family will love!
- 4-6 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs. I used a combination of parsley thyme, oregano and rosemary - but you could use whatever sounds yummy to you.
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375 or prepare grill. (I prefer to bake or grill this on foil to keep the fish from sticking and for easy cleanup)
- Mince fresh herbs and garlic, put in small bowl. Add the juice of one lemon, and remaining ingredients.
- Combine and spread on fillets.
- Top with sliced lemon.
- Bake or grill until fish is firm (about 20 minutes)
Another great and easy Salmon Recipe for you! Feta and Herb Crusted Salmon!