Pecan Crusted Salmon with Rosemary will become your go to weeknight and most loved guest recipe! This delicious baked salmon recipe is easy on the cook and the waistline.
We love our nuts around here…especially pecans! We toss them in salad, roast them with honey and bake them up in Banana Foster Upside-down Cake!
This is a go to quick recipe we have been making for years! It’s easy, healthy and only requires a handful of ingredients!
We use this same easy baked salmon recipe for chicken, halibut and mahi at least once a week! Go fish!
How to make Pecan Crusted Salmon with Rosemary
Don’t blink…this is gonna go fast!
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment for easy clean up.
- Place your salmon on the baking sheet.
- Combine your mustard and butter in a small dish and spread on to the fillets. This helps those nuts adhere to the fish.
Get out your go-to knife, chop up your pecans, rosemary and salt.
Can I use other nuts in this Salmon Recipe?
Any nut in the nut house will do!
We like to use un- roasted nuts as they roast up when cooking on the fish. Some of our favorite substitutes would be:
- macadamia nuts ( these are really good! Pricey but worth it. )
Now top the dijon coated fish with your nut mixture and in the oven it goes!
Told ya it was easy!
20 minutes later you have the most amazingly easy and delicious dinner!
What to serve with this Pecan Crusted Salmon with Rosemary?
- PRO TIP: We like to turn this into a sheet pan dinner by putting the salmon on one side and brussels sprouts on the other side of the pan and boom, dinner done!
- Speaking of Brussels these Smashed Brussels would be delish!
- Also great with Mashed Potato Casserole – fully loaded of course.
- or this Autumn Salad…cant have enough pecans if you ask this nut.
To Easy and Healthy Recipes that go Boom!
What do you think about this recipe?Have questions?Comment below!Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Hey and check out our new YouTube Channel!
Pecan Crusted Salmon with Rosemary
- 4 6 ounce salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped raw pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- big pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line small baking sheet with parchment or foil for easy clean up.
- Chop nuts, rosemary and add salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in small dish. Add mustard and honey and combine.
- Place fillets onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle mustard mixture onto each fillet.
- Divide nuts into 4 equal parts and top each fillet. Press down onto nuts gently to adhere to fish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through.
- Serve with baked potato or rice and a simple salad!
I originally tried this recipe because I needed a salmon recipe without garlic. It was absurdly easy, looks restaurant-worthy, and is VERY delicious! I made it twice and I’ll remake this for sure.
I can’t stand the yumminess of this salmon. OMG, this pink juicy flesh… I’m practically salivating over this dish. Thank you for sharing this recipe, ladies! Perfect!
Kathi & Rachel says
Thank you! Hope you give it a try soon!