Loaded Brownie Mix cookies are made with boxed brownie mix and bake up quickly. They are thick, fudgey, chocolatey, and we kick them up a notch by adding 3 kinds of chocolate chips.
The beauty of these brownie mix cookies is that they only really require 3 ingredients: Butter, 1 egg, and an 18 ounce box of store bought brownie mix.
I suggest using either a hand mixer or a stand mixer for these cookies. The batter itself is pretty sticky and fudgey and they do a good job of mixing it well. After mixing the batter, fold in the chocolate chips. We use 3 kinds in these brownie mix cookies (semisweet, white chocolate and butterscotch chips), but there are a ton of other mix-in options that would make these delicious.
Other Mix In Options for Brownie Cookies:
- Leftover Halloween candy (if there is such a thing!)
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Sea Salt
- White Chocolate & Dried Cranberries
- Potato Chips (its a sweet/salty thing- trust me!)
- Roll them in powdered sugar before baking to make them brownie crinkle cookies!
After mixing your cookie batter, roll them into about 1 inch balls and bake at 350 degrees farenheit for 15-20 minutes, or until the top of the cookie is no longer glossy. Be cautious when you are baking them- some ovens vary in heat and because of their color, it is hard to tell if they’ve been baked for too long.
See how thick and delicious these little babies are? They are PERFECT for the holidays, and easy to make too. We love that they only really need a few ingredients and boom! Cookies are done!
Are you a cookie fiend? We are too! Here’s a list of our favorite cookies here at Laughing Spatula!
- Thick and Chewy Cowboy Cookies
- Cream Wafer Cookies
- Double Chocolate Cookies with Sea Salt
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookie Bars
Cheers to delicious and easy cookies! – Rachel
Loaded Brownie Mix Cookies
- 1 18.3 ounce box of brownie mix we use Duncan Hines
- 1/2 cup melted butter equivalent to 1 stick
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit. Spray a cookie sheet lined with foil with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Using either a handmixer with a mixing bowl, or a standmixer, add brownie mix, melted butter, and egg to bowl. Combine until fully mixed. Mixture will be sticky.
- Using a spatula, fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into roughly 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top of cookie is no longer glossy and cooked through. Be cautious not to overbake. Enjoy!