These Fresh and Easy Salmon Burgers are made with simple ingredients and come together quickly! They can be made in a skillet, on a grill or in your Air Fryer!
We love our salmon around here and will eat it any way we can get it. Feta and Herb Crusted Salmon is a fave with well over a million views. And our Grilled Salmon Burgers with Avocado Salsa is another healthy salmon recipe.
One thing we don’t love? Tons of work to get to a good meal. That’s one reason we love this recipe! Simple ingredients all mooshed up together with big big flavor!
What you need to make Easy and Healthy Salmon Burgers:
- about 20 ounces of skinless, uncooked salmon fillet
- green onions
- dijon mustard
- panko crumbs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Thats a pretty short list for something so yummy and healthy!
We start by rough chopping about 3/4 of the salmon. The rest we will put in either a food processor or even a blender (in a pinch) to make a fine almost paste like consistency. This is going to work as the binder along with the bread crumbs to hold the burger together.
Mix in the remaining ingredients and shape into 4 equal patties and your done!
PRO TIP: chill in the refridgerator for 15 minutes or so to firm them up before cooking.
Air Fryer Instructions for Healthy Salmon Burgers:
- 390 degrees for about 12 minutes, turning once during cooking. Optimal interenal temp for fish is 145 degrees.
What should I serve these burgers with?
- with or without your favorite bun.
- with Greek Yogurt Honey Mustard
- with Pickled Onions
- Cauliflower ‘Potato’ Salad – A delicious low carb salad!
- put anything on these burgers you love on your regular burger! Pickles, lettuce, tomato slices, mayo and mustard!
A few more of our burger recipes you might enjoy:
Greek Chicken Burgers – all the greek flavors you love in a ground chicken or turkey burger!
Chicken Avocado Burgers – chunks of avocado mixed right into the burger!
Tropical Salmon Burgers – a twist on this same burger
To Fast, Fresh and Healthy Dinners!
Kathi and Rachel
What do you think about this recipe? Have questions? Comment below! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula,while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Easy and Fresh Salmon Burgers
- 20 ounces salmon fillet skinless and uncooked
- 1/2 cup Panko style bread crumbs or regular bread crumbs
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Rough chop 3/4 of the salmon. Process remaining salmon in a food processor or blender until almost paste like.
- Add salmon and remaining ingredients to bowl and combine.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Chill for 15 minutes in refridgerator before cooking.
- Heat skillet, grill or air fryer to about 390-400 degrees.
- Cook 4 minutes on each side or until completely cooked through and center feels slightly firm. Internal temp should be 145 degrees.