We are in love with this Healthy Baked Salmon with Broccoli! Made in foil packets for nice and easy cleanup. 5 minute prep, 25 minutes in the oven. Go from none to done with this Baked Garlic Lemon Salmon with Broccoli!
Why we love this Healthy Baked Salmon Recipe?
The flavors are so clean, it comes together so quickly, and is really versatile. Change up is easy with veggies and herbs you have on hand!
How do I make this Healthy Baked Salmon Recipe?
- We baked this salmon & broccoli in foil ‘pouches’ for easy cleanup. Added a 2-3 ounce piece of salmon to each pouch, then sprinkled broccoli all around.
- Drizzled the salmon with salt, pepper, and a pat of butter. Top with sliced lemons, and rough chopped garlic. That’s it!
How can I customize this? Can I use other vegetables?
- brussel sprouts
- and green beans to name a few.
Not a fan of lemon & garlic? Another idea: sprinkle with taco seasoning, add one cup of fresh corn and a quarter cup diced red bell pepper in place of the broccoli. A Tex-Mex inspired twist!
Switch it up! Add fresh herbs, parsley, oregano, sage, rosemary, dill, a mixture of these would be great.
How can I make this salmon & broccoli even healthier?
Skip the butter. Just a drizzle of olive oil will do . Buy fresh veggies- organic is always best and really does taste great.
What can I serve with this salmon & broccoli dinner?
Serve with white rice or quinoa. Throw some oven baked rice in and you got yourself a real easy meal! Another great side dish would be this cucumber and tomato quinoa salad, or this easy & simple chickpea salad. Yum!
What are some other great salmon recipes? We have tons!
- Honey glazed salmon sheet pan dinner
- Greek salmon kabobs with lemon baked rice
- Tropical salmon burgers
- Grilled salmon burgers with avocado salsa
- Baked feta & herb crusted salmon
Hope you enjoy this healthy & delicious dinner as much as I did!
What do you think about this recipe? Have questions? Comment below! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and connect with us on Instagram and tag your @Laughingspatula recipes with #laughingspatula, while you’re at it…We love to see your pics!
Delicious, easy and simple- we baked this easy lemon garlic salmon with broccoli in foil pouches for quick cleanup and loads of flavor.
- 4 2-3 oz salmon filet Note: 2-3 oz per individual serving
- 4 tbsp rough chopped fresh garlic
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp butter I used salted sweet cream
Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
Create open foil 'pouches' and place on a sheet pan (to prevent potential dripping incase of foil ripping).
Add salmon to foil pouch. Add broccoli. Drizzle salmon & broccoli with 1 tbsp of olive oil per pouch. Add butter on top of salmon, followed by garlic & salt/pepper. Place 2-3 slices of lemon on each piece of salmon.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until 145 degrees farenheit.